Купить генератор 30REZG 4P5 XP-IV
FEATURES MODEL GENERATOR KOHLER 30REZG
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two- and five-year extended warranties are also available.
- The unique Fast-Response (TM) II excitation system delivers excellent voltage response and short circuit capability using a permanent magnet (PM)-excited alternator.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broad range reconnectability.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy varnish for dependability and long life.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Fast-Response (TM) II brushless alternator with brushless exciter for excellent load response.
- Controllers are available for all applications.
- The electronic, isochronous governor incorporates an integrated drive-by-wire throttle body actuator delivering precise frequency regulation.
Standby Ratings: 26 kW (33 kVa)
Hertz: 50 Hz
Alternator Type: Brushless, Permanent-Magnet
Engine Manufacturer: General Motors
Engine Model: Industrial Powertrain 3.0L, 4-Cycle
Cylinder Arrangement: 4-Inline
Max Power at Rated RPM: 32 kWm (43 BHP)
Standby Fuel Consumption at (Natural Gas)
100% load: 10.2 m3/hr. (358 cfh)
75% load: 8.0 m3/hr. (283 cfh)
50% load: 6.0 m3/hr. (213 cfh)
25% load: 4.3 m3/hr. (149 cfh)
Standby Fuel Consumption at (LP Gas)
100% load: 4.2 m3/hr. (146 cfh)
75% load: 3.4 m3/hr. (120 cfh)
50% load: 2.6 m3/hr. (90 cfh)
25% load: 1.8 m3/hr. (62 cfh)