Go back to the description Kohler 14-resa in Russian
FEATURES KOHLER GENERATOR 14RESA
- 100% CORROSION-PROOF ENCLOSURE
- Is completely corrosion-proof - unlike aluminum or steel enclosures
- FAST RESPONSE
- Restores power to your house quickly during a power outage
- QUIET OPERATION
- Provides quiet, neighborhood-friendly performance
- COMPATIBLE WITH EXCITING NEW OPTIONS
- Is compatible with OnCueR Generator Management System 3.0 or higher, Load Control Module (LCM) and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
- AN INDUSTRY LEADER IN INNOVATION AND QUALITY
- Named one of Green Builder's Hot 50 Products of 2010
- Rated the highest quality brand of home generators by 2009 & 2010 Builder Magazine independent brand study
- Includes five-year limited warranty
- DESIGNED FOR EASY INSTALLATION
- Provides fast, flexible installation with easy-connection terminal block
- Eliminates the need for a concrete mounting pad with its polymer base, reducing installation time
- Provides easy service access with hinged, locking roof
- EMISSIONS CERTIFICATIONS
- Meets emission regulations for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 40 CFR 60 stationary source standards with both LPG and natural gas. Note: CARB does not regulate emergency standby generators outputting less than 50hp. Only the EPA standards apply.
- Tested per IEEE std 115 and compliant with temperature rise standard of NEMA MG1 and UL2200
- Features self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Includes vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy varnish for dependability and long life.
- Features precise voltage waveform and minimum harmonic distortion from skewed alternator construction.
- Has digital voltage regulator with +1.5% no-load to full-load RMS regulation.
- Delivers excellent load response due to rotating-field alternator with static exciter.
- Produces a smooth AC waveform with skewed generator construction.
- Works with natural gas or LP fuel.
- Delivers optimized fuel spark performance with electronic engine controls.
- Includes four stroke, two cylinder engine.
- Delivers precise frequency regulation with an electronic, isochronous governor.
- Features improved durability with high silicon content pistons.
- Offers reliable performance without routine valve adjustment or lengthy break-in requirements due to KOHLER Command PRO OHV engine with hydraulic valve lifters.
- Standby Ratings: 10 kW (10 kVa)
- Hertz: 50 Hz
- Alternator Type: 2-Pole, Rotating Field
- Engine Manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine Model: CH740
- Cylinder Arrangement: V-2
- Max Power at Rated RPM: 13.8 kWm (18.5 BHP)
- Standby Fuel Consumption at
- 100% load: 4.9 m³/hr (175 cfh)
- 75% load: 4.2 m³/hr (148 cfh)
- 50% load: 3.1 m³/hr (108 cfh)
- 25% load: 2.4 m³/hr (84 cfh)
- Battery heater
- Braided stainless steel flexible fuel line
- Carburetor heater, 120 VAC (recommended for reliable starting at temperatures below 0°C [32°F])
- Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
- Load Control Module (LCM)
- On Cue 3.0
- Compatible with the Models RXT, RSB and RDT Automatic Transfer Switches